Community Connections Lewisham (CCL) is a social prescribing service that supports adults in the borough to explore what’s available in their community and improve their health and wellbeing. We have recently been funded by South East London NHS Trust and Lewisham Council to support 80 of their own staff to find groups and activities to get them feeling better.
We know working in healthcare can be a drain on the time you can dedicate to your own wellbeing- that’s why we are excited to offer our Lewisham Staff Wellbeing programme. Using the 5 Ways to Wellbeing model, one of our staff will take you through groups and activities in your local area to increase your wellbeing and improve your quality of life.
Some examples of groups and services we can help you find:
- Opportunities to Connect with your community, such as through local coffee or reading groups
- Ways to Be Active, with local sports teams or walking groups
- Opportunities to Learn new skills, like pottery or a new language
- Ways to Give Back to your community, such as volunteering a community garden, food bank or with vulnerable people in your area
- Activities that allow you to Take Notice, like Tai Chi, meditation, or yoga
If you’re interested, fill in the simple form below and we will be in touch soon!