To make a referral for yourself or on behalf of someone else, please fill out the form below. Simply fill in the Personal Details and then check off what sort of assistance is needed.
Before You Refer
Before sending a referral, please make sure you have read and understand the below:
- Please note that CCL is not an emergency service and so we should not be contacted for urgent issues. Due to the pandemic, contacting referrals may take a few weeks.
- If you’re worried about someone’s safety or welfare, contact Lewisham Adult Social Care on 0208 314 7777 or email them at Gateway@lewisham.gov.uk. In an emergency, always dial 999.
- Microsoft has discontinued its support for its old web browser, Internet Explorer. The form below will not work correctly with that browser. Please complete the form using a different one, like Firefox or Chrome. Using Internet Explorer may result in your referral not being received.
- Using an Ad Blocker can also cause problems with the form below. If you’re using an Ad Blocker please turn it off when using the site (we don’t run any ads anyway!) Using an Ad Blocker may result in your referral not being received. If you’re not sure what an Ad Blocker is, you’re probably not using one.
- If you’re unsure about an enquiry, or if you want to speak to someone on the phone, you can reach us on 0330 058 3464.