To make a referral for yourself or on behalf of someone else, please phone us on 0330 0583 464 or fill out the form below. Simply fill in the Personal Details section and then use the tick boxes to tell us what types of support are needed.
Before You Refer
Before sending a referral, please make sure you have read and understand the below:
- Please note that CCL is not an emergency service and so we should not be contacted for urgent issues. Due to high demand, contacting referrals may take a couple of weeks.
- If you’re worried about someone’s safety or welfare, contact Lewisham Adult Social Care on 0208 314 7777 or email them at Gateway@lewisham.gov.uk. In an emergency, always dial 999
- If you require a benefits check only, we recommend contacting Advice Lewisham directly on 0800 231 5453, which is open Monday-Friday, 9.30am-12.30pm and 1.30pm-4pm.
- If you’re unsure whether your referral is appropriate, please check our ‘Is CCL the right service for you?’ page or phone us on 0330 058 3464
- PLEASE NOTE-The form below will not work correctly using internet Explorer due to Microsoft discontinuing its support for that browser. Please complete the form using a different browser, like Chrome or Firefox. Using Internet Explorer may result in your referral not being received
- Using an Ad Blocker can also cause problems with the form below. If you’re using an Ad Blocker please turn it off when using the site (we don’t run any ads anyway!) as using one may result in your referral not being received